5 x 5 inch approx.
Each Red and Black housie ticket has different sets of dividends, which can be compared to the lines of a regular ticket. When the caller calls out numbers, the participants have to cross out the numbers being called out which are there on their tickets. The first one to cross out all the numbers of any one set or all the sets together has to call out to claim their prize.
1. Happy Heart (call made when all component of Heart card are cut).
2. Happy Club (call made when all component of Club card are cut).
3. Happy Spade (call made when all component of Spade card are cut).
4. Happy Diamond (call made when all component of Diamond card are cut).
5.Happy Red (call made when all heart and diamond component are cut)
6. Happy Black (call made when all club and spade component are cut)
7. Great Gambler (call made for House)